I had a conversation yesterday with someone that thought the damage of her new bar was a sign that she shouldn't have bought it in the first place. I on the other hand thought it could be a sign that she needed a DIFFERENT bar or simply fight hard to get the bar for a much cheaper price. From the look she gave me I do believe I interpret things a little differently, or that her God is not so much the God I ascribe "meant to be acts".
This leads me to wonder what the spontanieous mold outbreak of mouldy objects in my house could mean. Mouldy paintbrushes at the kids' easel, mouldy (and incredibly smelly) headband in my gymbag, mouldy yoghurt container in the diaper bag...and moudly income tax document that was in the envelope next to the moudly (and leaky) yogurt container. AND mouldy lunchbag that my daughter left on the counter with a leaking container of mandarin orange leftovers....
So I figure this could mean a number of things...
A. I need to clean out my diaper bag vs. writing on my blog
B. My housecleaning skills are falling to an all new low.
C. Japan is a very mouldy place.
D. Life right now is getting a little stinky, smelly, and generally not a lot of fun to be in.
It really could be a metaphor for all the things that I'm struggling with....bills, finding income tax items my husband has tasked me with, running is going okay but such an incredible struggle to fit in and schedule...and change my routine after two months in and loving it and now hating the new schedule...I mean who does their long runs on Tuesday??? (only I, needing child care like a poor South American needs a gold nugget), OBVIOUSLY keeping the kitchen and food items clean (who wants to cook dinner and THEN spend time cleaning the kitchen...especially with a baby hanging off your hip - I am suddenly transported back to the 50s. Bottom line, I am mouldy. I am hardly accomplishing anything and obviously sitting too long in one spot so fungus can get me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You cannot possibly be growing mold. You are one of the most ambitious and energetic people I have met. I enjoy reading your blog. Keep 'em coming :)
Yay - a new entry! Hang in there - don't worry about the house, but maybe keep an eye on the lunchbox and diaper bag! Call whenever you need assurance that a clean house does NOT matter! Miss you!
Post a Comment